ABBYY Screenshot Reader for PC – ABBYY Screenshot Reader is a Capture texts and tables without retyping. Unlock your screen content!. This Trial Office And Business Tools app, was create by ABBYY Europe GmbH Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at January, 8th 2019.
Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader App Latest Version
Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||ABBYY Screenshot Reader App|
|File Size||241 MB|
|Developer||ABBYY Europe GmbH|
|Update||January, 8th 2019|
|Version||ABBYY Screenshot Reader 11.0.250 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
ABBYY Screenshot Reader Alternative App for Windows 10
- Cleverpdf For Windows for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Epubor Kindle Transfer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Edraw Max for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Microsoft Publisher for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install ABBYY Screenshot Reader on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install ABBYY Screenshot Reader app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the ABBYY Screenshot Reader installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ABBYY Screenshot Reader completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ABBYY Screenshot Reader icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Office And Business Tools app for Windows: Windjview App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove ABBYY Screenshot Reader from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ABBYY Screenshot Reader” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ABBYY Screenshot Reader app.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is ABBYY Screenshot Reader Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free ABBYY Screenshot Reader download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free ABBYY Screenshot Reader download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download ABBYY Screenshot Reader free for PC.
Q: Is this ABBYY Screenshot Reader will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ABBYY Screenshot Reader for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between ABBYY Screenshot Reader 64 bit & ABBYY Screenshot Reader 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, ABBYY Screenshot Reader 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While ABBYY Screenshot Reader 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader App Disclaimer
This ABBYY Screenshot Reader App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. ABBYY Screenshot Reader is definitely an windows app that created by ABBYY Europe GmbH Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.