ActivePresenter for PC – ActivePresenter 2019 is a All-in-One Screen Recorder, Video Editor and eLearning Authoring Software. This Demo Imaging And Digital Photo app, was build by Atomi Systems, Inc. Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at June, 27th 2019.
Download ActivePresenter App Latest Version
Download ActivePresenter for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||ActivePresenter App|
|File Size||45.5 MB|
|Developer||Atomi Systems, Inc.|
|Update||June, 27th 2019|
|Version||ActivePresenter 7.5.8 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
ActivePresenter Alternative App for Windows 10
- Sothink Logo Maker Professional for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Faststone Capture for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Luminar for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Daz Studio for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install ActivePresenter on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install ActivePresenter app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the ActivePresenter installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ActivePresenter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ActivePresenter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Arnold Renderer App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall ActivePresenter from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ActivePresenter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ActivePresenter app.
ActivePresenter Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is ActivePresenter Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ActivePresenter download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free ActivePresenter download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download ActivePresenter free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ActivePresenter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ActivePresenter for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between ActivePresenter 64 bit & ActivePresenter 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, ActivePresenter 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While ActivePresenter 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
ActivePresenter App Disclaimer
This ActivePresenter App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. ActivePresenter is definitely an windows app that developed by Atomi Systems, Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.