AirDroid for PC – AirDroid 2019 is a Wirelessly manage, control and quick access to Android devices. This Freeware Drivers app, was build by Sand Studio Inc. And just, updated to the last version at July, 2nd 2019.
Download AirDroid App Latest Version
Download AirDroid for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||AirDroid App|
|File Size||52 MB|
|Update||July, 2nd 2019|
|Version||AirDroid 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
AirDroid Alternative App for Windows 10
- Winx Mediatrans for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Moborobo for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hp Laserjet 1020 Plus Printer Driver for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Snappy Driver Installer Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AirDroid on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install AirDroid app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the AirDroid installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AirDroid completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AirDroid icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Drivers app for Windows: Iotransfer App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall AirDroid from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AirDroid” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AirDroid app.
AirDroid Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is AirDroid Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AirDroid download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free AirDroid download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download AirDroid totally free for PC.
Q: Is this AirDroid will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AirDroid for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between AirDroid 64 bit & AirDroid 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, AirDroid 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While AirDroid 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
AirDroid App Disclaimer
This AirDroid App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. AirDroid is an windows app that developed by Sand Studio Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.