AirServer for PC – AirServer is a AirPlay/AirTunes audio, video, photo, slideshow and mirroring. This Trial File Transfer And Networking app, was developed by App Dynamic ehf Inc. And recently, updated to the latest version at May 8, 2018.
Download AirServer App Latest Version
AirServer-AirPlay/AirTunes audio, video, photo, slideshow and mirroring
|App Name||AirServer App|
|File Size||1 MB|
|Developer||App Dynamic ehf|
|Update||May 8, 2018|
AirServer Alternative App for Windows 10
- Unified Remote for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Connectify Hotspot for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Securecrt for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Free Ip Scanner for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AirServer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install AirServer app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the AirServer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AirServer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AirServer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Freecommander App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall AirServer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AirServer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AirServer app.
AirServer Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is AirServer Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AirServer download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free AirServer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download AirServer free for PC.
Q: Is this AirServer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AirServer for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between AirServer 64 bit & AirServer 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, AirServer 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While AirServer 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
AirServer App Disclaimer
This AirServer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. AirServer is an windows app that developed by App Dynamic ehf Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.