Ant Renamer for PC – Ant Renamer is a Bulk Rename Software allows you to easily batch rename files and folders!. This Open Source File Transfer And Networking app, was developed by Antoine Potten Inc. And now, updated to the final version at April, 3rd 2019.
Download Ant Renamer App Latest Version
Download Ant Renamer for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Ant Renamer App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
|Update||April, 3rd 2019|
|Version||Ant Renamer 2.12 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Ant Renamer Alternative App for Windows 10
- Megadownloader for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gns3 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Supremo Remote Desktop for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Copytrans Cloudly for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Ant Renamer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Ant Renamer app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Ant Renamer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Ant Renamer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Ant Renamer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Kitty App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Ant Renamer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Ant Renamer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Ant Renamer app.
Ant Renamer Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Ant Renamer Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Ant Renamer download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Ant Renamer download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Ant Renamer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Ant Renamer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Ant Renamer for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Ant Renamer 64 bit & Ant Renamer 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Ant Renamer 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Ant Renamer 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Ant Renamer App Disclaimer
This Ant Renamer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Ant Renamer is an windows app that developed by Antoine Potten Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.