Audacity for PC – Audacity 2019 is a Easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows. This Open Source Mp3 And Audio app, was developed by Audacity Development Team Inc. And now, updated to the final version at May, 13th 2019.
Download Audacity App Latest Version
Download Audacity for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Audacity App|
|File Size||26.62 MB|
|Developer||Audacity Development Team|
|Update||May, 13th 2019|
|Version||Audacity 2.3.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Audacity Alternative App for Windows 10
- Audials One for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sam Broadcaster Pro 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wavepad Sound Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Presonus Capture for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Audacity on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Audacity app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Audacity installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Audacity completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Audacity icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Mp3 And Audio app for Windows: Switch Sound File Converter App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Audacity from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Audacity” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Audacity app.
Audacity Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Audacity Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Audacity download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Audacity download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Audacity free for PC.
Q: Is this Audacity will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Audacity for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Audacity 64 bit & Audacity 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Audacity 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Audacity 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Audacity App Disclaimer
This Audacity App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Audacity is definitely an windows app that developed by Audacity Development Team Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.