Avast Clear for PC – Avast Clear is a Uninstall Avast software using Avast Clear program uninstaller. This Freeware Cleaning And Tweaking app, was developed by AVAST Software Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at June, 26th 2019.
Download Avast Clear App Latest Version
Download Avast Clear for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Avast Clear App|
|File Size||10.5 MB|
|Update||June, 26th 2019|
|Version||Avast Clear 19.6.4546 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Avast Clear Alternative App for Windows 10
- R Undelete for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Power Data Recovery for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Regcool for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ccleaner for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Avast Clear on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Avast Clear app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Avast Clear installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Avast Clear completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Avast Clear icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Cleaning And Tweaking app for Windows: Reg Organizer App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Avast Clear from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Avast Clear” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Avast Clear app.
Avast Clear Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Avast Clear Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Avast Clear download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Avast Clear download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Avast Clear free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Avast Clear will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Avast Clear for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Avast Clear 64 bit & Avast Clear 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Avast Clear 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Avast Clear 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Avast Clear App Disclaimer
This Avast Clear App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Avast Clear is an windows app that created by AVAST Software Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.