Avira Phantom VPN for PC – Avira Phantom VPN is a Be unhackable, untraceable, uncensorable with secure WiFi connections. This Demo Firewalls And Security app, was create by Avira Operations GmbH Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at June, 6th 2019.
Download Avira Phantom VPN App Latest Version
Download Avira Phantom VPN for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Avira Phantom VPN App|
|File Size||5.7 MB|
|Developer||Avira Operations GmbH|
|Update||June, 6th 2019|
|Version||Avira Phantom VPN 126.96.36.199710 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Avira Phantom VPN Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zonealarm Extreme Security for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Crococryptfile for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Phoenix 360 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lastpass 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Avira Phantom VPN on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Avira Phantom VPN app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Avira Phantom VPN installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Avira Phantom VPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Avira Phantom VPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Softether Vpn Gate Client Plugin App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Avira Phantom VPN from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Avira Phantom VPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Avira Phantom VPN app.
Avira Phantom VPN Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Avira Phantom VPN Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Avira Phantom VPN download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Avira Phantom VPN download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Avira Phantom VPN free for PC.
Q: Is this Avira Phantom VPN will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Avira Phantom VPN for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Avira Phantom VPN 64 bit & Avira Phantom VPN 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Avira Phantom VPN 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Avira Phantom VPN 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Avira Phantom VPN App Disclaimer
This Avira Phantom VPN App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Avira Phantom VPN is an windows app that created by Avira Operations GmbH Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.