Betternet Free VPN for PC – Betternet Free VPN is a Secure your connection and protect your privacy for Windows. This Freeware Firewalls And Security app, was developed by Betternet Technologies Inc. Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at June, 26th 2019.
Download Betternet Free VPN App Latest Version
Download Betternet Free VPN for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Betternet Free VPN App|
|File Size||9.8 MB|
|Developer||Betternet Technologies Inc.|
|Update||June, 26th 2019|
|Version||Betternet 5.2.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Betternet Free VPN Alternative App for Windows 10
- Homeguard 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Proxy Switcher Standard for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hitmanpro Alert for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Free Vpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Betternet Free VPN on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Betternet Free VPN app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Betternet Free VPN installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Betternet Free VPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Betternet Free VPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Openvpn App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Betternet Free VPN from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Betternet Free VPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Betternet Free VPN app.
Betternet Free VPN Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Betternet Free VPN Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Betternet Free VPN download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Betternet Free VPN download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Betternet Free VPN free for PC.
Q: Is this Betternet Free VPN will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Betternet Free VPN for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Betternet Free VPN 64 bit & Betternet Free VPN 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Betternet Free VPN 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Betternet Free VPN 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Betternet Free VPN App Disclaimer
This Betternet Free VPN App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Betternet Free VPN is an windows app that created by Betternet Technologies Inc. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.