Blackboard for Windows 10 – Download Latest version (5.7.1) of Blackboard for Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
Download Blackboard for Windows
Before you download the installation file, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can choose to install Blackboard into your PC or not.
|File Size||65.5 MB|
How To Install Blackboard on Windows 10
To install Blackboard 2020 App For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Blackboard full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player; or Go to this page to Download XePlayer
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Blackboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Blackboard on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Blackboard Features and Description
Blackboard App Preview
Welcome to Blackboard’s mobile solution that helps students stay informed, up-to-date and connected.
With the Blackboard app, you can:
• Quickly view updates to your courses and content
• Take assignments and tests
• View grades for courses, assignments and tests
We love feedback! If you have any questions or comments use the in-app feedback to help improve the application.
Note: This application functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s Blackboard Learn server. Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences server outages.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://www.blackboard.com/footer/terms-of-use.aspx.
In this release we’ve squashed some bugs and made some minor improvements.
Enjoying the Blackboard app? Make sure to rate us and leave a review!
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Blackboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.