Box Drive (32-bit) for PC – Box Drive (32-bit) is a Securely share files, collaborate and get real work done with anyone!. This Trial Compression And Backup app, was developed by Home Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at November, 21st 2019.
Download Box Drive (32-bit) App Latest Version
Download Box Drive (32-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||Box Drive (32-bit) App|
|File Size||24.1 MB|
|Update||November, 21st 2019|
|Version||Box Drive 2.2.167 (32-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Box Drive (32-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Winzip 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sync for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Crashplan 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Box Sync for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Box Drive (32-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Box Drive (32-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Box Drive (32-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Box Drive (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Box Drive (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Genie Timeline Professional App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Box Drive (32-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Box Drive (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Box Drive (32-bit) app.
Box Drive (32-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Box Drive (32-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the Box Drive (32-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Box Drive (32-bit) Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Box Drive (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Box Drive (32-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Box Drive (32-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Box Drive (32-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Box Drive (32-bit) for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Box Drive (32-bit) 64 bit & Box Drive (32-bit) 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Box Drive (32-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Box Drive (32-bit) 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Box Drive (32-bit) App Disclaimer
Box Drive (32-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Box Drive (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Box Drive (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Home Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.