Boxcryptor for PC – Boxcryptor is a Data security across smartphones, tablets and desktops!. This Demo Firewalls And Security app, was create by Secomba GmbH Inc. And yesterday, updated to the final version at June, 24th 2019.
Download Boxcryptor App Latest Version
Download Boxcryptor for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Boxcryptor App|
|File Size||81.7 MB|
|Update||June, 24th 2019|
|Version||Boxcryptor 2.35.1033 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Boxcryptor Alternative App for Windows 10
- Diskcryptor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vipre Advanced Security for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avira Free Security Suite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Folder Protect for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Boxcryptor on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Boxcryptor app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Boxcryptor installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Boxcryptor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Boxcryptor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Steganos Online Shield App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Boxcryptor from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Boxcryptor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Boxcryptor app.
Boxcryptor Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Boxcryptor Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Boxcryptor download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Boxcryptor download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Boxcryptor totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Boxcryptor will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Boxcryptor for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Boxcryptor 64 bit & Boxcryptor 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Boxcryptor 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Boxcryptor 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Boxcryptor App Disclaimer
This Boxcryptor App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Boxcryptor is definitely an windows app that developed by Secomba GmbH Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.