Chrome Remote Desktop for PC – Chrome Remote Desktop 2019 is a Access other PCs or allow another user to access your PC securely!. This Freeware Browsers And Plugins app, was build by Google Inc. And now, updated to the last version at April, 18th 2019.
Download Chrome Remote Desktop App Latest Version
Download Chrome Remote Desktop for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Chrome Remote Desktop App|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Update||April, 18th 2019|
|Version||Chrome Remote Desktop 74.0.3729.56 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
Chrome Remote Desktop Alternative App for Windows 10
- Orbitum Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Google Chrome 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Puffin Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cent Browser 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Chrome Remote Desktop app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Chrome Remote Desktop installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Chrome Remote Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Chrome Remote Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Cliqz App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Chrome Remote Desktop from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Chrome Remote Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Chrome Remote Desktop app.
Chrome Remote Desktop Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Chrome Remote Desktop Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Chrome Remote Desktop download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Chrome Remote Desktop download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Chrome Remote Desktop free for PC.
Q: Is this Chrome Remote Desktop will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Chrome Remote Desktop for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Chrome Remote Desktop 64 bit & Chrome Remote Desktop 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Chrome Remote Desktop 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Chrome Remote Desktop 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Chrome Remote Desktop App Disclaimer
This Chrome Remote Desktop App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Chrome Remote Desktop is an windows app that created by Google Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.