Claws Mail for PC – Claws Mail is a The user-friendly, lightweight and fast e-mail program for PC. This Open Source Messaging And Chat app, was build by Claws Mail Team Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at April, 3rd 2019.
Download Claws Mail App Latest Version
Download Claws Mail for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Claws Mail App|
|File Size||25.3 MB|
|Developer||Claws Mail Team|
|Update||April, 3rd 2019|
|Version||Claws Mail 18.104.22.168 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Claws Mail Alternative App for Windows 10
- Wire for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Paltalk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vipole for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mailstyler for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Claws Mail on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Claws Mail app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Claws Mail installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Claws Mail completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Claws Mail icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Wechat For Windows App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Claws Mail from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Claws Mail” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Claws Mail app.
Claws Mail Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Claws Mail Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Claws Mail download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Claws Mail download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Claws Mail free for PC.
Q: Is this Claws Mail will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Claws Mail for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Claws Mail 64 bit & Claws Mail 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Claws Mail 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Claws Mail 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Claws Mail App Disclaimer
This Claws Mail App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Claws Mail is definitely an windows app that created by Claws Mail Team Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.