Comodo Antivirus for PC – Comodo Antivirus is a Automatically detects and eliminates all known Viruses and Malware. This Freeware Anti Virus app, was build by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at July, 10th 2019.
Download Comodo Antivirus App Latest Version
Download Comodo Antivirus for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Comodo Antivirus App|
|File Size||5.4 MB|
|Developer||Comodo Group, Inc|
|Update||July, 10th 2019|
|Version||Comodo Antivirus 220.127.116.1170 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Comodo Antivirus Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zonealarm Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avast Premier for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kaspersky Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ad Aware Free Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Comodo Antivirus on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Comodo Antivirus app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Comodo Antivirus installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Comodo Antivirus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Comodo Antivirus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Virus app for Windows: Zillya Antivirus App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Comodo Antivirus from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Comodo Antivirus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Comodo Antivirus app.
Comodo Antivirus Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Comodo Antivirus Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Comodo Antivirus download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Comodo Antivirus download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Comodo Antivirus totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Comodo Antivirus will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Comodo Antivirus for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Comodo Antivirus 64 bit & Comodo Antivirus 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Comodo Antivirus 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Comodo Antivirus 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Comodo Antivirus App Disclaimer
This Comodo Antivirus App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Comodo Antivirus is an windows app that developed by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.