Comodo Cloud Scanner for PC – Comodo Cloud Scanner is a Scan your Windows PC for malware and suspicious files!. This Freeware Anti Spyware app, was build by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. And yesterday, updated to the final version at December, 10th 2018.
Download Comodo Cloud Scanner App Latest Version
Download Comodo Cloud Scanner for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Comodo Cloud Scanner App|
|File Size||17.7 MB|
|Developer||Comodo Group, Inc|
|Update||December, 10th 2018|
|Version||Comodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.21 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
Comodo Cloud Scanner Alternative App for Windows 10
- Mcafee Stinger 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gridinsoft Anti Ransomware for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Advanced System Protector for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Auslogics Anti Malware for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Comodo Cloud Scanner on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Comodo Cloud Scanner app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Comodo Cloud Scanner installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Comodo Cloud Scanner completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Comodo Cloud Scanner icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Spyware app for Windows: Spywareblaster App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Comodo Cloud Scanner from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Comodo Cloud Scanner” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Comodo Cloud Scanner app.
Comodo Cloud Scanner Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Comodo Cloud Scanner Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Comodo Cloud Scanner download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Comodo Cloud Scanner download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Comodo Cloud Scanner totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Comodo Cloud Scanner will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Comodo Cloud Scanner for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Comodo Cloud Scanner 64 bit & Comodo Cloud Scanner 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Comodo Cloud Scanner 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Comodo Cloud Scanner 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Comodo Cloud Scanner App Disclaimer
This Comodo Cloud Scanner App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Comodo Cloud Scanner is an windows app that developed by Comodo Group, Inc Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.