Corona SDK for PC – Corona SDK is a Join over 500k developers worldwide using Corona to create hit mobile apps!. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was build by Corona Labs Inc. Inc. And now, updated to the final version at June, 27th 2019.
Download Corona SDK App Latest Version
Download Corona SDK for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Corona SDK App|
|File Size||118 MB|
|Developer||Corona Labs Inc.|
|Update||June, 27th 2019|
|Version||Corona SDK 2019.3496 (Daily) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Corona SDK Alternative App for Windows 10
- Xojo for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Db Browser For Sqlite 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Codelobster Ide for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Android Sdk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Corona SDK on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Corona SDK app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Corona SDK installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Corona SDK completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Corona SDK icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Dbforge Studio Sql Server App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Corona SDK from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Corona SDK” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Corona SDK app.
Corona SDK Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Corona SDK Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Corona SDK download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Corona SDK download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Corona SDK totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Corona SDK will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Corona SDK for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Corona SDK 64 bit & Corona SDK 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Corona SDK 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Corona SDK 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Corona SDK App Disclaimer
This Corona SDK App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Corona SDK is an windows app that developed by Corona Labs Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.