CrystalDiskInfo for PC – CrystalDiskInfo is a Great utility software for hardware performance of your hard disk. This Freeware Benchmarking app, was create by Hiyohiyo (Crystal Dew World) Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at June, 29th 2019.
Download CrystalDiskInfo App Latest Version
Download CrystalDiskInfo for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||CrystalDiskInfo App|
|File Size||3.76 MB|
|Developer||Hiyohiyo (Crystal Dew World)|
|Update||June, 29th 2019|
|Version||CrystalDiskInfo 8.2.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
CrystalDiskInfo Alternative App for Windows 10
- Xinorbis 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Futuremark Systeminfo for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Samsung Magician for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Chipgenius for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install CrystalDiskInfo on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install CrystalDiskInfo app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the CrystalDiskInfo installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CrystalDiskInfo completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CrystalDiskInfo icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Benchmarking app for Windows: Ramdisk App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall CrystalDiskInfo from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CrystalDiskInfo” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CrystalDiskInfo app.
CrystalDiskInfo Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is CrystalDiskInfo Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free CrystalDiskInfo download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free CrystalDiskInfo download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download CrystalDiskInfo free for PC.
Q: Is this CrystalDiskInfo will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CrystalDiskInfo for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between CrystalDiskInfo 64 bit & CrystalDiskInfo 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, CrystalDiskInfo 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While CrystalDiskInfo 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
CrystalDiskInfo App Disclaimer
This CrystalDiskInfo App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. CrystalDiskInfo is definitely an windows app that developed by Hiyohiyo (Crystal Dew World) Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.