Cygwin (64-bit) for PC – Cygwin (64-bit) is a Various tools which provide functionality similar to a Linux on Windows. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was build by Cygwin Team Inc. And now, updated to the new version at May, 1st 2019.
Download Cygwin (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download Cygwin (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||Cygwin (64-bit) App|
|File Size||1.1 MB|
|Update||May, 1st 2019|
|Version||Cygwin 3.0.7 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Cygwin (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Mingw for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kdiff3 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Justdecompile for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dotconnect Mysql for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Cygwin (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Cygwin (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Cygwin (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Cygwin (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Cygwin (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Altova Xmlspy 32 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Cygwin (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cygwin (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Cygwin (64-bit) app.
Cygwin (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is Cygwin (64-bit) Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Cygwin (64-bit) download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Cygwin (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Cygwin (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Cygwin (64-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Cygwin (64-bit) for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Cygwin (64-bit) 64 bit & Cygwin (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Cygwin (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Cygwin (64-bit) 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Cygwin (64-bit) App Disclaimer
This Cygwin (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Cygwin (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Cygwin Team Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.