dotConnect for SQL Server for PC – dotConnect for SQL Server is a Introduces new approaches for designing application architecture. This Trial Developer Tools app, was create by Devart Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at July, 4th 2019.
Download dotConnect for SQL Server App Latest Version
Download dotConnect for SQL Server for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||dotConnect for SQL Server App|
|File Size||9.5 MB|
|Update||July, 4th 2019|
|Version||dotConnect for SQL Server Professional 184.108.40.206 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
dotConnect for SQL Server Alternative App for Windows 10
- Adobe Dreamweaver for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windows Powershell 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Unreal Engine for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vmware Player for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install dotConnect for SQL Server on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install dotConnect for SQL Server app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the dotConnect for SQL Server installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading dotConnect for SQL Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the dotConnect for SQL Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Pspad App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove dotConnect for SQL Server from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “dotConnect for SQL Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from dotConnect for SQL Server app.
dotConnect for SQL Server Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is dotConnect for SQL Server App ?
A: You can go to the dotConnect for SQL Server official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is dotConnect for SQL Server Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free dotConnect for SQL Server download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free dotConnect for SQL Server download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download dotConnect for SQL Server totally free for PC.
Q: Is this dotConnect for SQL Server will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The dotConnect for SQL Server for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between dotConnect for SQL Server 64 bit & dotConnect for SQL Server 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, dotConnect for SQL Server 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While dotConnect for SQL Server 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
dotConnect for SQL Server App Disclaimer
dotConnect for SQL Server Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This dotConnect for SQL Server App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. dotConnect for SQL Server is definitely an windows app that developed by Devart Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.