Dropbox for PC – Dropbox is a Lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. This Freeware Compression And Backup app, was create by Dropbox Team Inc. And now, updated to the new version at July, 9th 2019.
Download Dropbox App Latest Version
Download Dropbox for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Dropbox App|
|File Size||94 MB|
|Update||July, 9th 2019|
|Version||Dropbox 76.4.126 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Dropbox Alternative App for Windows 10
- Syncovery 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wii Backup Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Backup Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Backup4all for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Dropbox on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Dropbox app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Dropbox installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Dropbox completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Dropbox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Amazon Drive App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Dropbox from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Dropbox” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Dropbox app.
Dropbox Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Dropbox App ?
A: You can go to the Dropbox official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Dropbox Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Dropbox download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Dropbox download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Dropbox totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Dropbox will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Dropbox for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Dropbox 64 bit & Dropbox 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Dropbox 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Dropbox 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Dropbox App Disclaimer
Dropbox Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Dropbox App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Dropbox is an windows app that created by Dropbox Team Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.