eMule for PC – eMule is a Search and share files with other eMule users. This Open Source File Sharing app, was developed by eMule Project Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at November, 13th 2018.
Download eMule App Latest Version
Download eMule for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||eMule App|
|File Size||3.06 MB|
|Update||November, 13th 2018|
|Version||eMule 0.50b Beta 1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8|
eMule Alternative App for Windows 10
- Bittorrent for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Retroshare for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tixati 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Transmission Qt 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install eMule on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install eMule app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the eMule installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading eMule completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the eMule icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Sharing app for Windows: Qbittorrent 64 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall eMule from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “eMule” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from eMule app.
eMule Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is eMule App ?
A: You can go to the eMule official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is eMule Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free eMule download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free eMule download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download eMule free for Laptop.
Q: Is this eMule will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The eMule for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between eMule 64 bit & eMule 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, eMule 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While eMule 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
eMule App Disclaimer
eMule Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This eMule App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. eMule is definitely an windows app that created by eMule Project Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.