FFmpeg (64-bit) for PC – FFmpeg (64-bit) is a Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. This Open Source Video Software app, was create by FFmpeg Developers Inc. And now, updated to the final version at February, 22nd 2019.
Download FFmpeg (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download FFmpeg (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||FFmpeg (64-bit) App|
|File Size||63.27 MB|
|Update||February, 22nd 2019|
|Version||FFmpeg 4.1.1 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
FFmpeg (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Splash for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xsplit Gamecaster for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Subtitle Edit for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mediainfo Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FFmpeg (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FFmpeg (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the FFmpeg (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FFmpeg (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FFmpeg (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Anymp4 Video Converter Ultimate App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall FFmpeg (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FFmpeg (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FFmpeg (64-bit) app.
FFmpeg (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is FFmpeg (64-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the FFmpeg (64-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is FFmpeg (64-bit) Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FFmpeg (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free FFmpeg (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FFmpeg (64-bit) free for PC.
Q: Is this FFmpeg (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FFmpeg (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between FFmpeg (64-bit) 64 bit & FFmpeg (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, FFmpeg (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While FFmpeg (64-bit) 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
FFmpeg (64-bit) App Disclaimer
FFmpeg (64-bit) Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This FFmpeg (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. FFmpeg (64-bit) is an windows app that developed by FFmpeg Developers Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.