FFmpeg for PC – FFmpeg is a Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. This Open Source Video Software app, was developed by FFmpeg Developers Inc. And now, updated to the new version at March 29, 2019.
Download FFmpeg App Latest Version
FFmpeg-Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video
|App Name||FFmpeg App|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Update||March 29, 2019|
FFmpeg Alternative App for Windows 10
- Xmedia Recode for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hypercam for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Xsplit Gamecaster for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Video Converter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FFmpeg on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FFmpeg app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the FFmpeg installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FFmpeg completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FFmpeg icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Vegas Pro App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall FFmpeg from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FFmpeg” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FFmpeg app.
FFmpeg Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is FFmpeg App ?
A: You can go to the FFmpeg official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is FFmpeg Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FFmpeg download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FFmpeg download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download FFmpeg totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this FFmpeg will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FFmpeg for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between FFmpeg 64 bit & FFmpeg 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, FFmpeg 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While FFmpeg 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
FFmpeg App Disclaimer
FFmpeg Download for Windows – This FFmpeg App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. FFmpeg is definitely an windows app that developed by FFmpeg Developers Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.