Firebird for PC – Firebird is a The true open source database for Windows. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was build by Firebird Project Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at November 9, 2018.
Download Firebird App Latest Version
Firebird-The true open source database for Windows
|App Name||Firebird App|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Update||November 9, 2018|
Firebird Alternative App for Windows 10
- Insomnia for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Google Web Designer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pycharm for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Phpmyadmin for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Firebird on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Firebird app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Firebird installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Firebird completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Firebird icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Oculus Sdk App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Firebird from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Firebird” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Firebird app.
Firebird Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Firebird App ?
A: You can go to the Firebird official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Firebird Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Firebird download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Firebird download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Firebird free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Firebird will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Firebird for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Firebird 64 bit & Firebird 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Firebird 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Firebird 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Firebird App Disclaimer
Firebird Download for Windows – This Firebird App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Firebird is an windows app that developed by Firebird Project Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.