Firefox Portable for PC – Firefox Portable is a Fast and full-featured Internet browser that`s easy to use!. This Open Source Browsers And Plugins app, was build by John T. Haller Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at May, 15th 2019.
Download Firefox Portable App Latest Version
Download Firefox Portable for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Firefox Portable App|
|File Size||91.7 MB|
|Developer||John T. Haller|
|Update||May, 15th 2019|
|Version||Firefox Portable 66.0.5 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Firefox Portable Alternative App for Windows 10
- Avast Secure Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Internet Explorer Windows7 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opera 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Whale Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Firefox Portable on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Firefox Portable app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Firefox Portable installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Firefox Portable completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Firefox Portable icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Slimjet 32 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Firefox Portable from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Firefox Portable” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Firefox Portable app.
Firefox Portable Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Firefox Portable App ?
A: You can go to the Firefox Portable official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Firefox Portable Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Firefox Portable download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Firefox Portable download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Firefox Portable free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Firefox Portable will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Firefox Portable for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Firefox Portable 64 bit & Firefox Portable 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Firefox Portable 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Firefox Portable 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Firefox Portable App Disclaimer
Firefox Portable Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Firefox Portable App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Firefox Portable is an windows app that created by John T. Haller Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.