FossaMail for PC – FossaMail is a Mozilla Thunderbird-based mail, news and chat client for Windows. This Open Source Messaging And Chat app, was build by Moonchild Productions Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at April 27, 2018.
Download FossaMail App Latest Version
FossaMail-Mozilla Thunderbird-based mail, news and chat client for Windows
|App Name||FossaMail App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Update||April 27, 2018|
FossaMail Alternative App for Windows 10
- Twist Windows for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Crisp for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Teamspeak Client 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Franz 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FossaMail on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FossaMail app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the FossaMail installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FossaMail completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FossaMail icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Spark App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove FossaMail from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FossaMail” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FossaMail app.
FossaMail Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is FossaMail App ?
A: You can go to the FossaMail official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is FossaMail Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FossaMail download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free FossaMail download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download FossaMail free for Laptop.
Q: Is this FossaMail will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FossaMail for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between FossaMail 64 bit & FossaMail 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, FossaMail 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While FossaMail 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
FossaMail App Disclaimer
FossaMail Download for Windows – This FossaMail App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. FossaMail is an windows app that created by Moonchild Productions Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.