FreeFileSync for PC – FreeFileSync is a Backup software which helps you compare and synchronize files and folders. This Open Source Compression And Backup app, was build by Zenju Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at June, 14th 2019.
Download FreeFileSync App Latest Version
Download FreeFileSync for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||FreeFileSync App|
|File Size||13.39 MB|
|Update||June, 14th 2019|
|Version||FreeFileSync 10.13 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
FreeFileSync Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zipeg for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Minitool Shadowmaker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zoolz for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Yandex Disk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FreeFileSync on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FreeFileSync app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the FreeFileSync installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FreeFileSync completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FreeFileSync icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Easeus Todo Backup App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove FreeFileSync from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FreeFileSync” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FreeFileSync app.
FreeFileSync Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is FreeFileSync App ?
A: You can go to the FreeFileSync official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is FreeFileSync Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FreeFileSync download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free FreeFileSync download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download FreeFileSync free for Laptop.
Q: Is this FreeFileSync will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FreeFileSync for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between FreeFileSync 64 bit & FreeFileSync 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, FreeFileSync 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While FreeFileSync 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
FreeFileSync App Disclaimer
FreeFileSync Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This FreeFileSync App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. FreeFileSync is definitely an windows app that created by Zenju Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.