FreeFileSync for PC – FreeFileSync 2019 is a Backup software which helps you compare and synchronize files and folders. This Open Source Compression And Backup app, was create by Zenju Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at June, 14th 2019.
What is FreeFileSync App
FreeFileSync imposes no artificial limitations on how many files you can sync. Practically speaking, the only limiting factor for extremely large sync jobs is the amount of free memory available: For each 1 GB of RAM FreeFileSync can synchronize roughly 1.7 million file pairs at a time.
Features and Highlights
- Synchronize network shares and local disks
- Synchronize MTP devices (Android, iPhone, tablet, digital camera)
- Synchronize via SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
- Detect moved and renamed files and folders
- Show disk space usage with directory trees
- Copy locked files (Volume Shadow Copy Service)
- Detect conflicts and propagate deletions
- Compare files by content
- Configure handling of Symbolic Links
- Automate sync as a batch job
- Process multiple folder pairs
- Comprehensive and detailed error reporting
- Copy NTFS extended attributes (compressed, encrypted, sparse)
- Copy NTFS security permissions
- Support long file paths with more than 260 characters
- Fail-safe file copy prevents data corruption
- Cross-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Expand environment variables like %UserProfile%
- Access variable drive letters by volume name (USB sticks)
- Native 64-bit support
- Manage versions of deleted/updated files
- Prevent disc space bottlenecks via optimal sync sequence
- Full Unicode support
- Highly optimized run time performance
- Include and exclude files via filter
- Free FileSync portable and local installation available
- Handle daylight saving time changes on FAT/FAT32
- Use macros %time%, %date%, et al. for recurring backups
- Case-sensitive synchronization
- Built-in locking serializes multiple users synchronizing the same network folder
Also Available: Download FreeFileSync for Mac
Download FreeFileSync App Latest Version
Download FreeFileSync for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||FreeFileSync App|
|File Size||13.39 MB|
|Update||June, 14th 2019|
|Version||FreeFileSync 10.13 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
FreeFileSync Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zipeg for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Minitool Shadowmaker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zoolz for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Yandex Disk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FreeFileSync on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FreeFileSync app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the FreeFileSync installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FreeFileSync completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FreeFileSync icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Easeus Todo Backup App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove FreeFileSync from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FreeFileSync” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FreeFileSync app.
FreeFileSync Latest Version App FAQ
Q: Is FreeFileSync Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free FreeFileSync download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free FreeFileSync download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FreeFileSync free for PC.
Q: Is this FreeFileSync will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FreeFileSync for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between FreeFileSync 64 bit & FreeFileSync 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, FreeFileSync 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While FreeFileSync 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
FreeFileSync App Disclaimer
This FreeFileSync App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FreeFileSync is definitely an windows app that created by Zenju Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.