Google Chrome (64-bit) for PC – Google Chrome (64-bit) is a The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web. This Freeware Browsers And Plugins app, was build by Google Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at June, 19th 2019.
Download Google Chrome (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download Google Chrome (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||Google Chrome (64-bit) App|
|File Size||44.3 MB|
|Update||June, 19th 2019|
|Version||Google Chrome 75.0.3770.100 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Google Chrome (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Pale Moon 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Slimjet 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Brave Browser 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Slimbrowser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Google Chrome (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Google Chrome (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Google Chrome (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Chrome (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Chrome (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Comodo Icedragon App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Google Chrome (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Chrome (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Chrome (64-bit) app.
Google Chrome (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Google Chrome (64-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the Google Chrome (64-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Google Chrome (64-bit) Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Chrome (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Chrome (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Google Chrome (64-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Google Chrome (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Chrome (64-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Google Chrome (64-bit) 64 bit & Google Chrome (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Google Chrome (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Google Chrome (64-bit) 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Google Chrome (64-bit) App Disclaimer
Google Chrome (64-bit) Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Google Chrome (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Google Chrome (64-bit) is an windows app that developed by Google Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.