Google Chrome for PC – Google Chrome is a The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web. This Freeware Browsers And Plugins app, was developed by Google Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at February 18, 2019.
Download Google Chrome App Latest Version
Google Chrome-The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web
|App Name||Google Chrome App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Update||February 18, 2019|
Google Chrome Alternative App for Windows 10
- Adobe Air for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Waterfox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ghost Browser for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Unity Web Player 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Google Chrome on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Google Chrome app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Google Chrome installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Chrome completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Chrome icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Uc Browser For Windows App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Google Chrome from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Chrome” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Chrome app.
Google Chrome Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Google Chrome App ?
A: You can go to the Google Chrome official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Google Chrome Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Chrome download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Chrome download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Google Chrome free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Google Chrome will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Chrome for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Google Chrome 64 bit & Google Chrome 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Google Chrome 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Google Chrome 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Google Chrome App Disclaimer
Google Chrome Download for Windows – This Google Chrome App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Google Chrome is definitely an windows app that developed by Google Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.