Google Duo App – Duo is a one-to-one video calling mobile app for everyone – designed to be simple, reliable and fun so you never miss a moment. This Freeware Office And Business Tools app, was create by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at December, 7th 2018.
Download Google Duo for Windows PC
Download Google Duo App for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version.
|App Name||Google Duo App|
|File Size||7.1 MB|
April 2, 2020
|Version||Google Duo 8.0|
Google Duo for iOS
Google Duo for MAC
Google Duo App Install on PC
Step 1: Open Duo
- On your computer, open duo.google.com.
Step 2: Verify your phone number (optional)
Important: If you skip this step and you don’t verify your phone number, you can only receive calls from people who you’ve previously called.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Get verification code.
- Duo will send a code in a one-time SMS message to the number that you entered. (Carrier text-message rates may apply.)
- Enter the code that you received in the text message.
- If you don’t receive a text message, click Resend.
- If you still don’t receive a text message, click Back to make sure you entered your phone number correctly.
- If you continue having problems verifying your phone number
Set up Google Duo on a Chromebook
Duo is available on Chromebooks.
If you’re using your Chromebook at work or school, you might not be able to use the Duo app. For more information, contact your administrator.
Google Duo App
Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app. It’s simple, reliable, and works on smartphones, tablets, Google Nest, and on the web. There are many features for this video calling apps, as mention on below:
Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that brings video to the forefront.
See the caller before you pick up with Duo’s live preview feature.
High quality video
Experience faster and more reliable video calls whether you’re on Wi-Fi or on-the-go.
Video call all your friends across Android and iOS with just one simple app. Now you can use Google Duo from your desktop computer, Windows or macOS.
- Low light mode is now available on compatible devices to improve video call visibility in poor lightning conditions
- Make and receive Duo calls on Google Nest speakers
- Bug fixes and product improvements
Google Duo vs Hangouts
For people who appreciate a sleek, simple, and specific purpose from an app, Duo might be exactly what they’re looking for. And if video calling is a big part of someone’s life, why not go for an app that provides the best service.
However, if what you need is multifunctionality and the ability to do more than one thing within an app, you’re better off with Hangouts. Do you prefer Duo or Hangouts? How do you make video calls? Let us know in the comments section below.
Is it free to use Google duo?
Duo is free to use, enables one-to-one video and voice calls and it works across both iOS and Android devices – unlike Apple’s FaceTime.
Is Google duo better than Skype?
Google Duo is one of the best video calling apps for Android. It allows you to make simple and stable video calls to friends and family. It’s simple and straightforward to log in and verify your number. Skype is a free video calling app that has over 1 billion downloads on Play Store.