HideMy.name VPN for PC – HideMy.name VPN is a Privacy, protection and freedom in Internet on every device!. This Trial Firewalls And Security app, was developed by inCloak Network Ltd. Inc. And now, updated to the new version at March, 15th 2019.
Download HideMy.name VPN App Latest Version
Download HideMy.name VPN for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||HideMy.name VPN App|
|File Size||7 MB|
|Developer||inCloak Network Ltd.|
|Update||March, 15th 2019|
|Version||HideMy.name VPN 1.44 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
HideMy.name VPN Alternative App for Windows 10
- 1password for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Proxy Switcher Standard for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hide My Ip for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ultra Vpn for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install HideMy.name VPN on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install HideMy.name VPN app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the HideMy.name VPN installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HideMy.name VPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HideMy.name VPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Radmin Vpn App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall HideMy.name VPN from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HideMy.name VPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HideMy.name VPN app.
HideMy.name VPN Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is HideMy.name VPN App ?
A: You can go to the HideMy.name VPN official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is HideMy.name VPN Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free HideMy.name VPN download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free HideMy.name VPN download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download HideMy.name VPN totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this HideMy.name VPN will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HideMy.name VPN for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between HideMy.name VPN 64 bit & HideMy.name VPN 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, HideMy.name VPN 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While HideMy.name VPN 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
HideMy.name VPN App Disclaimer
HideMy.name VPN Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This HideMy.name VPN App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. HideMy.name VPN is an windows app that developed by inCloak Network Ltd. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.