HijackThis for PC – HijackThis is a Free utility that generates an in depth report of registry and settings from your PC. This Open Source Anti Spyware app, was developed by Trend Micro Inc Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at December, 27th 2018.
Download HijackThis App Latest Version
Download HijackThis for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||HijackThis App|
|File Size||409.6 KB|
|Developer||Trend Micro Inc|
|Update||December, 27th 2018|
|Version||HijackThis 2.0.5 Beta LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows (All Versions)|
HijackThis Alternative App for Windows 10
- Malwarebytes Anti Exploit for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Malware Hunter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Emsisoft Commandline Scanner 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gridinsoft Anti Malware for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install HijackThis on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install HijackThis app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the HijackThis installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HijackThis completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HijackThis icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Spyware app for Windows: F Secure Online Scanner App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove HijackThis from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HijackThis” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HijackThis app.
HijackThis Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is HijackThis App ?
A: You can go to the HijackThis official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is HijackThis Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free HijackThis download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free HijackThis download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download HijackThis free for Laptop.
Q: Is this HijackThis will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HijackThis for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between HijackThis 64 bit & HijackThis 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, HijackThis 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While HijackThis 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
HijackThis App Disclaimer
HijackThis Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This HijackThis App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. HijackThis is definitely an windows app that created by Trend Micro Inc Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.