Hotspot Shield for PC – Hotspot Shield is a Protect Your Privacy. Secure Your Data. Unblock Websites!. This Freeware Firewalls And Security app, was build by AnchorFree, Inc. Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at June, 12th 2019.
Download Hotspot Shield App Latest Version
Download Hotspot Shield for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Hotspot Shield App|
|File Size||12.8 MB|
|Update||June, 12th 2019|
|Version||Hotspot Shield 8.4.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Hotspot Shield Alternative App for Windows 10
- Hitmanpro Alert for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- X Proxy for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Keepass for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zenmap for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Hotspot Shield on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Hotspot Shield app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Hotspot Shield installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Hotspot Shield completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Hotspot Shield icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Firewalls And Security app for Windows: Ivpn Client App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Hotspot Shield from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Hotspot Shield” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Hotspot Shield app.
Hotspot Shield Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Hotspot Shield App ?
A: You can go to the Hotspot Shield official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Hotspot Shield Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Hotspot Shield download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Hotspot Shield download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Hotspot Shield free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Hotspot Shield will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Hotspot Shield for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Hotspot Shield 64 bit & Hotspot Shield 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Hotspot Shield 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Hotspot Shield 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Hotspot Shield App Disclaimer
Hotspot Shield Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Hotspot Shield App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Hotspot Shield is definitely an windows app that developed by AnchorFree, Inc. Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.