InjuredPixels for PC – InjuredPixels is a Check your PC, laptop or tablet screen for dead pixels, scratches or defects. This Open Source Benchmarking app, was create by Aurelitec Inc. And now, updated to the final version at January, 9th 2019.
Download InjuredPixels App Latest Version
Download InjuredPixels for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||InjuredPixels App|
|File Size||548.14 KB|
|Update||January, 9th 2019|
|Version||InjuredPixels 188.8.131.52 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
InjuredPixels Alternative App for Windows 10
- As Ssd Benchmark for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windirstat for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pcmark10 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Kingston Ssd Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install InjuredPixels on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install InjuredPixels app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the InjuredPixels installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading InjuredPixels completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the InjuredPixels icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Benchmarking app for Windows: Samsung Magician App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall InjuredPixels from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “InjuredPixels” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from InjuredPixels app.
InjuredPixels Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is InjuredPixels App ?
A: You can go to the InjuredPixels official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is InjuredPixels Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free InjuredPixels download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free InjuredPixels download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download InjuredPixels free for PC.
Q: Is this InjuredPixels will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The InjuredPixels for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between InjuredPixels 64 bit & InjuredPixels 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, InjuredPixels 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While InjuredPixels 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
InjuredPixels App Disclaimer
InjuredPixels Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This InjuredPixels App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. InjuredPixels is an windows app that developed by Aurelitec Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.