Inno Setup for PC – Inno Setup is a Tool that helps you to create windows installers. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was developed by Jordan Russell Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at April, 28th 2019.
Download Inno Setup App Latest Version
Download Inno Setup for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Inno Setup App|
|File Size||3.89 MB|
|Update||April, 28th 2019|
|Version||Inno Setup 6.0.2 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Inno Setup Alternative App for Windows 10
- Cryengine for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Focusky for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vmware Workstation for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rapid Php Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Inno Setup on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Inno Setup app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Inno Setup installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Inno Setup completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Inno Setup icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Conemu App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Inno Setup from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Inno Setup” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Inno Setup app.
Inno Setup Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Inno Setup App ?
A: You can go to the Inno Setup official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Inno Setup Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Inno Setup download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Inno Setup download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Inno Setup free for PC.
Q: Is this Inno Setup will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Inno Setup for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Inno Setup 64 bit & Inno Setup 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Inno Setup 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Inno Setup 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Inno Setup App Disclaimer
Inno Setup Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Inno Setup App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Inno Setup is definitely an windows app that created by Jordan Russell Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.