IrfanView for PC – IrfanView is a A compact, lightweight and powerful photo editing program for Windows. This Freeware Imaging And Digital Photo app, was developed by Irfan Skiljan Inc. And just, updated to the final version at July 16, 2018.
Download IrfanView App Latest Version
IrfanView-A compact, lightweight and powerful photo editing program for Windows
|App Name||IrfanView App|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Update||July 16, 2018|
IrfanView Alternative App for Windows 10
- Zbrush for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Autodesk Dwg Trueview 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Movavi Slideshow Maker for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Houdini for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install IrfanView on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install IrfanView app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the IrfanView installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading IrfanView completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the IrfanView icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Corelcad App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall IrfanView from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “IrfanView” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from IrfanView app.
IrfanView Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is IrfanView App ?
A: You can go to the IrfanView official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is IrfanView Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free IrfanView download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free IrfanView download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download IrfanView free for Laptop.
Q: Is this IrfanView will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The IrfanView for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between IrfanView 64 bit & IrfanView 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, IrfanView 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While IrfanView 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
IrfanView App Disclaimer
IrfanView Download for Windows – This IrfanView App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. IrfanView is definitely an windows app that created by Irfan Skiljan Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.