Jing for PC – Jing is a Free software that enables users to take screenshots and record activity. This Freeware Imaging And Digital Photo app, was developed by TechSmith Corporation Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at December, 17th 2018.
Download Jing App Latest Version
Download Jing for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Jing App|
|File Size||6.4 MB|
|Update||December, 17th 2018|
|Version||Jing 2.9.15255 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Jing Alternative App for Windows 10
- Adobe Camera Raw for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Acdsee Photo Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rawtherapee 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Gravit Designer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Jing on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Jing app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Jing installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Jing completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Jing icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Picpick App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Jing from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Jing” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Jing app.
Jing Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Jing App ?
A: You can go to the Jing official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Jing Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Jing download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Jing download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Jing free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Jing will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Jing for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Jing 64 bit & Jing 32 bit?
A: In most case, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Jing 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Jing 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Jing App Disclaimer
Jing Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Jing App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Jing is an windows app that developed by TechSmith Corporation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.