Jnes for PC – Jnes is a Jnes is a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) emulator for Windows. This Freeware Desktop Enhancements app, was create by Jabosoft Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at March 13, 2019.
Download Jnes App Latest Version
Jnes-Jnes is a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) emulator for Windows
|App Name||Jnes App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Update||March 13, 2019|
Jnes Alternative App for Windows 10
- Actual Multiple Monitors for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Prey 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Koplayer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rainmeter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Jnes on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Jnes app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Jnes installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Jnes completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Jnes icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Desktop Enhancements app for Windows: Notezilla App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Jnes from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Jnes” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Jnes app.
Jnes Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Jnes App ?
A: You can go to the Jnes official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Jnes Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Jnes download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Jnes download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Jnes free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Jnes will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Jnes for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Jnes 64 bit & Jnes 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Jnes 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Jnes 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Jnes App Disclaimer
Jnes Download for Windows – This Jnes App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Jnes is definitely an windows app that created by Jabosoft Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.