K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool for PC – K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool is a Scans your Windows system for broken filters and codecs. This Freeware Video Software app, was create by Codec Guide Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at June, 19th 2019.
Download K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool App Latest Version
Download K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool App|
|File Size||1.22 MB|
|Update||June, 19th 2019|
|Version||K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 6.4.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool Alternative App for Windows 10
- Light Alloy for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Bsplayer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Audials Moviebox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Edius Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Hitfilm Express App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool app.
K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool App ?
A: You can go to the K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool free for PC.
Q: Is this K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 64 bit & K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool App Disclaimer
K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool is definitely an windows app that developed by Codec Guide Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.