Kaspersky Anti-Virus for PC – Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a Anti-Virus detection with the latest proactive technologies. This Trial Anti Virus app, was build by Kaspersky Lab Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at June, 25th 2019.
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus App Latest Version
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Kaspersky Anti-Virus App|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Update||June, 25th 2019|
|Version||Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 126.96.36.1995 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Alternative App for Windows 10
- Baidu Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avast Antivirus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avg Antivirus 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nod32 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Kaspersky Anti-Virus app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Anti-Virus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Anti Virus app for Windows: Eset Online Scanner App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Kaspersky Anti-Virus from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Anti-Virus app.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Kaspersky Anti-Virus App ?
A: You can go to the Kaspersky Anti-Virus official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Anti-Virus will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Kaspersky Anti-Virus 64 bit & Kaspersky Anti-Virus 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Kaspersky Anti-Virus 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus App Disclaimer
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Kaspersky Anti-Virus App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is definitely an windows app that developed by Kaspersky Lab Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.