Kodi for PC – Kodi 2019 is a Kodi gives you access to tons of TV shows, movies, and other media. This Open Source Video Software app, was developed by XBMC Foundation Inc. And now, updated to the last version at June, 28th 2019.
Download Kodi App Latest Version
Download Kodi for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||Kodi App|
|File Size||57.97 MB|
|Update||June, 28th 2019|
|Version||Kodi 18.3 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
Kodi Alternative App for Windows 10
- Pazera Free Mp4 Video Converter for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Plex Home Theater for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Qq Player for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Vegas Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Kodi on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Kodi app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Kodi installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kodi completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kodi icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Video Software app for Windows: Bandicut App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Kodi from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kodi” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kodi app.
Kodi Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Kodi App ?
A: You can go to the Kodi official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Kodi Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kodi download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Kodi download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Kodi free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Kodi will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kodi for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Kodi 64 bit & Kodi 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Kodi 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Kodi 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Kodi App Disclaimer
Kodi Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Kodi App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Kodi is an windows app that developed by XBMC Foundation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.