LAN Messenger for PC – LAN Messenger 2019 is a Free tool for chat with your friends or colleague on your LAN network. This Open Source Messaging And Chat app, was create by LAN Messenger Team Inc. And just, updated to the last version at April, 12th 2019.
Download LAN Messenger App Latest Version
Download LAN Messenger for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||LAN Messenger App|
|File Size||11.59 MB|
|Developer||LAN Messenger Team|
|Update||April, 12th 2019|
|Version||LAN Messenger 1.2.35 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows (All Versions)|
LAN Messenger Alternative App for Windows 10
- Miranda 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Crisp for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dreammail for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- X Lite for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install LAN Messenger on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install LAN Messenger app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the LAN Messenger installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LAN Messenger completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LAN Messenger icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Amazon Chime App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove LAN Messenger from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LAN Messenger” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LAN Messenger app.
LAN Messenger Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is LAN Messenger App ?
A: You can go to the LAN Messenger official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is LAN Messenger Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free LAN Messenger download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free LAN Messenger download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download LAN Messenger free for Laptop.
Q: Is this LAN Messenger will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LAN Messenger for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between LAN Messenger 64 bit & LAN Messenger 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, LAN Messenger 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While LAN Messenger 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
LAN Messenger App Disclaimer
LAN Messenger Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This LAN Messenger App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. LAN Messenger is an windows app that developed by LAN Messenger Team Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.