LightShot for PC – LightShot is a The fastest way to take a customizable screenshot for Windows. This Freeware Imaging And Digital Photo app, was build by Skillbrains Inc. And just, updated to the last version at December, 22nd 2018.
Download LightShot App Latest Version
Download LightShot for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||LightShot App|
|File Size||2.6 MB|
|Update||December, 22nd 2018|
|Version||LightShot 184.108.40.206 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
LightShot Alternative App for Windows 10
- Copytrans Heic Windows for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Inpixio Photo Clip for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Eye Candy for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lego Digital Designer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install LightShot on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install LightShot app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the LightShot installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading LightShot completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the LightShot icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Imaging And Digital Photo app for Windows: Jing App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove LightShot from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “LightShot” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from LightShot app.
LightShot Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is LightShot App ?
A: You can go to the LightShot official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is LightShot Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free LightShot download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free LightShot download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download LightShot free for Laptop.
Q: Is this LightShot will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The LightShot for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between LightShot 64 bit & LightShot 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, LightShot 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While LightShot 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
LightShot App Disclaimer
LightShot Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This LightShot App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. LightShot is definitely an windows app that developed by Skillbrains Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.