MariaDB (32-bit) for PC – MariaDB (32-bit) is a One of the most popular DB servers – made by the developers of MySQL!. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was developed by Home Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at November, 8th 2019.
Download MariaDB (32-bit) App Latest Version
Download MariaDB (32-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||MariaDB (32-bit) App|
|File Size||49.41 MB|
|Update||November, 8th 2019|
|Version||MariaDB 10.4.10 (32-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
MariaDB (32-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Heidisql for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Google Web Designer for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Groovy for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rust for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MariaDB (32-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install MariaDB (32-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the MariaDB (32-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MariaDB (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MariaDB (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Phpmyadmin App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall MariaDB (32-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MariaDB (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MariaDB (32-bit) app.
MariaDB (32-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is MariaDB (32-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the MariaDB (32-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is MariaDB (32-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MariaDB (32-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free MariaDB (32-bit) download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MariaDB (32-bit) free for PC.
Q: Is this MariaDB (32-bit) will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MariaDB (32-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between MariaDB (32-bit) 64 bit & MariaDB (32-bit) 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, MariaDB (32-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While MariaDB (32-bit) 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
MariaDB (32-bit) App Disclaimer
MariaDB (32-bit) Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This MariaDB (32-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. MariaDB (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Home Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.