Maxthon for PC – Maxthon is a A suite of state-of-art, cloud-powered web browsers. This Freeware Browsers And Plugins app, was developed by Maxthon Ltd Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at June, 28th 2019.
Download Maxthon App Latest Version
Download Maxthon for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Maxthon App|
|File Size||55.08 MB|
|Update||June, 28th 2019|
|Version||Maxthon 126.96.36.19900 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Maxthon Alternative App for Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opera Neon for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opera Gx 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Firefox 64 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Maxthon on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Maxthon app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Maxthon installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Maxthon completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Maxthon icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Browsers And Plugins app for Windows: Sleipnir Browser App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Maxthon from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Maxthon” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Maxthon app.
Maxthon Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Maxthon App ?
A: You can go to the Maxthon official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Maxthon Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Maxthon download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Maxthon download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Maxthon free for PC.
Q: Is this Maxthon will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Maxthon for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Maxthon 64 bit & Maxthon 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Maxthon 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Maxthon 32 bit can function without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Maxthon App Disclaimer
Maxthon Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This Maxthon App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Maxthon is definitely an windows app that developed by Maxthon Ltd Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.