Microsoft Windows SDK for PC – Microsoft Windows SDK is a Develop Windows apps using cutting-edge native technologies!. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was build by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at May, 1st 2018.
Download Microsoft Windows SDK App Latest Version
Download Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Microsoft Windows SDK App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Update||May, 1st 2018|
|Version||Microsoft Windows SDK 10.1.17134.12 (Windows 10) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 10 32-bit / Windows 10 64-bit|
Microsoft Windows SDK Alternative App for Windows 10
- Sothink Swf Decompiler for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Justinmind Prototyper Pro for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Rapid Php Editor for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Htmlpad for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Microsoft Windows SDK on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Microsoft Windows SDK app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Microsoft Windows SDK installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Windows SDK completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Windows SDK icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Jedit App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Microsoft Windows SDK from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Windows SDK” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Windows SDK app.
Microsoft Windows SDK Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Microsoft Windows SDK App ?
A: You can go to the Microsoft Windows SDK official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Microsoft Windows SDK Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Windows SDK download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Microsoft Windows SDK download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Microsoft Windows SDK free for PC.
Q: Is this Microsoft Windows SDK will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Windows SDK for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Microsoft Windows SDK 64 bit & Microsoft Windows SDK 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Microsoft Windows SDK 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Microsoft Windows SDK 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Microsoft Windows SDK App Disclaimer
Microsoft Windows SDK Download (Latest) for PC – This Microsoft Windows SDK App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Microsoft Windows SDK is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.