Windows Live Messenger for PC – Windows Live Messenger is a Chat with friends, family and easily share your favorite photos. This Freeware Messaging And Chat app, was developed by Microsoft Corporation Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at December, 29th 2018.
Download Windows Live Messenger App Latest Version
Download Windows Live Messenger for PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version.
|App Name||Windows Live Messenger App|
|File Size||1.18 MB|
|Update||December, 29th 2018|
|Version||Windows Live Messenger 2012 (16.4.3528) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64|
Windows Live Messenger Alternative App for Windows 10
- Inky for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Atomic Mail Verifier for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Curse for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Telegram For Desktop for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Windows Live Messenger on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Windows Live Messenger app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Windows Live Messenger installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows Live Messenger completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows Live Messenger icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Messaging And Chat app for Windows: Pidgin App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall Windows Live Messenger from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows Live Messenger” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows Live Messenger app.
Windows Live Messenger Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Windows Live Messenger App ?
A: You can go to the Windows Live Messenger official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Windows Live Messenger Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Windows Live Messenger download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Windows Live Messenger download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Windows Live Messenger free for PC.
Q: Is this Windows Live Messenger will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows Live Messenger for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Windows Live Messenger 64 bit & Windows Live Messenger 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Windows Live Messenger 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Windows Live Messenger 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Windows Live Messenger App Disclaimer
Windows Live Messenger Download (Latest) for PC – This Windows Live Messenger App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Windows Live Messenger is an windows app that created by Microsoft Corporation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.