MySQL (64-bit) for PC – MySQL (64-bit) 2019 is a The world`s most popular open-source relational database management system. This Open Source Developer Tools app, was build by Oracle Inc. And now, updated to the new version at April, 25th 2019.
Download MySQL (64-bit) App Latest Version
Download MySQL (64-bit) for Windows PC from AppNetSoftware.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||MySQL (64-bit) App|
|File Size||373 MB|
|Update||April, 25th 2019|
|Version||MySQL 8.0.16 (64-bit) LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64|
MySQL (64-bit) Alternative App for Windows 10
- Dbvisualizer 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Openssl 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Octave 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Dnspy for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install MySQL (64-bit) on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install MySQL (64-bit) app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the MySQL (64-bit) installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MySQL (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MySQL (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Webuilder App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove MySQL (64-bit) from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MySQL (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MySQL (64-bit) app.
MySQL (64-bit) Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is MySQL (64-bit) App ?
A: You can go to the MySQL (64-bit) official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is MySQL (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free MySQL (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free MySQL (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download MySQL (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MySQL (64-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MySQL (64-bit) for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between MySQL (64-bit) 64 bit & MySQL (64-bit) 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, MySQL (64-bit) 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While MySQL (64-bit) 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
MySQL (64-bit) App Disclaimer
MySQL (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This MySQL (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. MySQL (64-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Oracle Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.