Navicat for MySQL for PC – Navicat for MySQL is a Ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development. This Trial Developer Tools app, was build by PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd. Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at February 10, 2018.
Download Navicat for MySQL App Latest Version
Navicat for MySQL-Ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development
|App Name||Navicat for MySQL App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Developer||PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.|
|Update||February 10, 2018|
Navicat for MySQL Alternative App for Windows 10
- Geany for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Qt 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Adobe Air Sdk for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mongodb Compass for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Navicat for MySQL on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Navicat for MySQL app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Navicat for MySQL installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Navicat for MySQL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Navicat for MySQL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Vim App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Remove Navicat for MySQL from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Navicat for MySQL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Navicat for MySQL app.
Navicat for MySQL Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is Navicat for MySQL App ?
A: You can go to the Navicat for MySQL official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is Navicat for MySQL Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Navicat for MySQL download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Navicat for MySQL download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Navicat for MySQL free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Navicat for MySQL will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Navicat for MySQL for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between Navicat for MySQL 64 bit & Navicat for MySQL 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, Navicat for MySQL 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While Navicat for MySQL 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
Navicat for MySQL App Disclaimer
Navicat for MySQL Download for Windows – This Navicat for MySQL App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Navicat for MySQL is an windows app that developed by PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.